Thursday, January 30, 2014

It's Thursday, Right?

Yes, almost positive it's Thursday. And, it's was a super busy one.  I got up, made sandwiches for school lunch, then drove to pick up nieces and nephew for drop offs at high school and middle school. When that was done, I drove husband to work, then dropped off my littlest passenger at the elementary school. I love doing this; later it was school dismissal pick up time, then off to pick up my husband from work. Tomorrow morning, little and I will make a special run to Starbucks for a kids' size and temp hot chocolate for my niece and a non-fat chai latte for me.

Another reason I'm so exhausted today is due to spending time with my sister. She wanted me to choose an outfit as a birthday gift.  We browsed Costco and Sam's club for the few large items she hopes to buy for her new appartment... futon, desk, chairs, bar stools, a grill, cookware, etc. I'm excited for her moving into a new place...a much larger place.  Had more fun after school pick ups, browsing a large furniture store in our area.  My sister even convinced me to go into Walmart with her.  Yeah... I left there in a grumpy mood.  I try my best to stay away from that place.  When done with that, it was time to pick up the husband, hurried home to start dinner, realized I had hardly eaten all day due to broken molar, so I inhaled pesto pasta and linguine with clam sauce.  It was so good.  I also continued my birthday celebration when I found a serving size red velvet cake that had been missing from yesterday's special dinner. It was delicious and worth the wait.

Presently, I am consumed by the need to sleep and will be heading off to bed as soon as I'm done with this blog post.  Time to log off from here. Hope you all have a great Friday and weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment